Saturday 14 April 2012

Sydney Part 3



The last two days of our trip to Sydney consisted of shopping and sightseeing. Unfortunately, with only one day put aside for shopping, there was no time to take photos in between dashing from shop to shop. My favourite stores however, were Zara and David Jones. I bought some gorgeous things which I'll share with you all later. Our last day was spent walking around the harbor and seeing the harbor bridge and the opera house.


 




We had lunch at this gorgeous cafe which was the Museum of Contemporary Art cafe. The views were stunning!




Guess who else was in Sydney when we were? One Direction! When we were walking back to our apartment to then catch our flight back to Auckland, we walked past their hotel to find hundreds of girls waiting outside. I would have stayed for longer but we would have missed our flight (I wouldn't have minded though!)





No comments:

Post a Comment