Friday 13 April 2012

Sydney Part Two


On our second day in Sydney we went to Bronte Beach. It was amazing weather and I loved swimming in the salty ocean and soaking up some sun on the beach.



I also loved watching the surfers! They make it look so easy!


We went to this cute cafe called Jennys for breakfast where I had poached eggs and salmon on toast. It was delicious! 


This was the view out of the cafe window!



We then spent the rest of the afternoon with family.


The next day was easter and we went out to breakfast at The Squirrel - my favourite cafe from the whole trip!







I loved the menus. They were hidden inside old fairy tale story books.




'Good eats and funkee beats'


That afternoon we went for a walk around the shops in Bondi. I got these cute fake tulips for my room as well as a knit jumper and a t-shirt. 


And for desert... Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and New York Super Fudge Chunk!


No comments:

Post a Comment