Sunday 15 April 2012

Mulberry Coachella Pool Party 2012


Oh the life of the rich and famous. Imagine floating in the cerulean blue water at Mulberry's 2012 Coachella pool party, champagne in hand, listening to the live entertainment, surrounded by models, designers and movie stars. Oh well, a girl can dream - right? I guess the closest thing I'll get to the Mulberry Coachella pool party for now are these sun soaked images from the event.


Doesn't Atlanta de Cadenet Taylor just look gorgeous in this photo! I absolutely adore her sunglasses!


Laura Love soaking up the sunshine on a Mulberry lilo.


I love Emma Watsons amazing hat and cute tiger print jumpsuit! Don't you?


Emma Watson and the gorgeous Lily Collins look amazing in their festival ensembles.


I love Harley Viera-Newton's bright red lips and cute cherry print leotard!


Laura Love looks sweet by stylish in the denim on denim ensemble. 


Model Hanne Gaby Odielle looks cute but edgy in a halftop and Doc Marten's.



So Mulberry, I'll forgive you this time but I'm definitely expecting an invite for next year!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment