Thursday 12 January 2012

P.S. - I made this



I came across this website after first discovering the book 'P.S. - I made this' which was born from Erica Domesek's website of the same name. This website is very professional looking, easy to read, well set out and the DIY projects themselves look very unique and quirky. The instructions which are step by step and easy to follow are featured alongside inspirational fashion montages to the theme of each project. The only thing I would have to complain about, is that several of the projects I found were very impracticle and tacky. However the motto behind both the book and the website, 'I see it. I like it. I make it.' was what really sparked my interest and has inspired me to continue attempting to make things I like the look of.  The book showcases over 25 projects inspired by iconic looks and runway trends. If this sounds like your kind of website, check it out here at http://psimadethis.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment