Thursday 12 January 2012

My Face Mask



Even though it is supposed to be summer here in New Zealand, the weather is yet again, dull, rainy and windy. So even though I am on holiday at the lake I had to find something to do this afternoon that didn't involve going outside. I decided to try a homemade facemask. After googling some recipes I found one for oily, acne prone skin which (unfortunately) is the one for me.

The recipe:


1/4 cup of mashed (fresh) strawberries
1/4 cup of sour cream or natural unflavoured yoghurt


Leave on for 10-15 minutes

The face mask was really quick and easy to make. I used sour cream and I found it worked really well! As both ingredients came out of the fridge, the mask felt cool and fresh on your skin. It really tightens and tones the skin for a clearer and brighter appearance. The mask smelt and looked really appealing and I would recommend trying it!

No comments:

Post a Comment