Sunday 22 April 2012

Pretty Prints & One Direction!


The last few days have been absolute chaos down here in Auckland, New Zealand with boyband One Direction causing a stir! I have to say I am completely obsessed with them myself so the last few days have possibly been the best days of my life seeing them approximately 3 meters away from me outside their hotel (Harry smiled at me!) and going to their concert last night. I am still recovering and am going into a state of post concert depression now that they have officially left Auckland. Here are some of my favourite photos I took during the concert for all you fans out there or for those of you who are just curious. However, if you aren't a fan I understand and for you I have my Trend Alert post which is Printed Pants. I love the ones shown above from Karen Walker, Maurie and Eve and Celine

A Harry Liam moment

Why are they so perfect?


'Sigh'

A 'Larry' moment!

The Boys trying to do The Haka

It's back to school for me tomorrow and I will be very busy with exams but I promise I will try my hardest to post at least once a day! xx

Printed Pants Image Credits:1, 2, 3

No comments:

Post a Comment