Thursday 12 January 2012

New Years Resolutions



This is a list of my new years resolutions for 2012, I know it's a bit late for a post like this but I have been on holiday with lots of family and friends and this is the first real chance I've had to update my blog. 


My first two resolutions are more health related and are things I know I need to work on. Many people will tell you time and time again the drinking plenty of water is the best beauty habit not to mention the benefits it has on your body internally as well. I have also decided that as I am getting older I need to start exercising more, not for weight reasons but just as exercise is so healthy and keeps you feeling fit, healthy, fresh and alert. My other resolutions are just personal things I want to work on. Some are to do with health and beauty and others are just general goals. 


Do you have any of the same resolutions as me?

No comments:

Post a Comment