Friday 13 January 2012

Iko Iko

Homepage

Iko Iko started out as a little stall in a Wellington market and has grown into a gorgeous and much larger, gift and homeware store both online and on K Road in Auckland. They stock many cute and quirky items from homewares to books to stationary and many more gorgeous little things. After stumbling across their website I looked through the whole site and found countless things I wanted to buy! Unfortunately I don't have that kind of money but if I did I know exactly where I want to spend it!  My favourite thing I found was the Rice Paper Mache Deer Head for $265 NZ and I am just in love with it! I contemplated asking for it for my birthday which is coming up at the end of the month but there is just too many other things I want as well and if I got that it would probably be all I would get! So go check out iko iko to treat yourself or find the perfect gift for someone else, it really is a gorgeous store! 
Store on K Road



Rice Paper Mache Deer Head

No comments:

Post a Comment