For dry skin try:
Banana Face Mask
~ Banana is especially soothing for dry skin ~
1. Mash together half a ripe banana, a tablespoon of honey and a tablespoonful of thick cream.
2. Smooth over the face and leave for at least 15 minutes, then wash off.
3. Store the extra in the fridge, use within three days.
For oily skin try:
Strawberry Face Mask
~ The malic acid in strawberries helps to brighten and tone the skin ~
1. Mash up three large ripe strawberries. You can also add a teaspoon of honey to make the mixture less slippery and more sticky if you like.
2. Smooth onto skin - don't leave it on too long because strawberries are quite acidic (try three minutes the first time), then rinse off.
Avocado Face Mask
~ The oils in avocado make them rich and moisturising on the skin ~
1. Mash half an avocado until it is as smooth as you can get it. Make sure you choose a ripe one, otherwise it won't mash however hard you try.
2. Massage the mash onto your face and leave it for 15 minutes, then rinse off. Don't panic when it starts to go brown, thats just how it reacts to the oxygen in the air.
Love Rosa xx